- All classes must be cancelled 2 hours prior to class time to avoid a late cancel/no-show fees.
- CLASS PACK: Cancelling within 2 hours prior to class results in the loss of one class from your pack. If your spot is filled from the wait-list, your class will be returned to your account for future use. No-shows will result in the loss of a class, even if your space is filled.
- WEEKLY/MONTHLY UNLIMITED: Cancelling within 2 hours prior to the class results in a $10 late fee. If your spot is filled from the wait-list, you will not be charged a late-fee. No-show will result in a $10 fee to your account, even if your space is filled.
- PIMP MY RIDE: Cancelling within 2 hours prior to class results in the loss of your $10 pass purchase. A no-show results in an additional $10 fee to your account, even if your space is filled.
- A client may cancel a class using our website or the free phone app.
- Bikes are released to waiting customers 5 minutes after the class start time (No exceptions).
- All Revolution Indoor Cycling clients must have a user account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for all classes may be made online.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the wait-list. As people cancel, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person onto the spot that was canceled. Based on your personal account preferences, an email and/or text is sent notifying you immediately. Names will be added up to 1/2-hour before class .
- If you sign up for the wait-list, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancellation policy applies when you are added to a class. If you do not get in, you will not be charged.
- If the wait-list is full, keep checking for availability or to choose another class time. We cannot add clients to the wait-list once it is full.
- Please arrive no later than 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class and 10-15 minutes if you are new. If you are running late we will hold your reserved spot for up to 5 minutes after the start of class time (No exceptions). Open spaces are filled first-come-first-serve.
- All classes must be paid in full to reserve. If you are new and would like to try class before purchasing, you are welcome to drop-in, sign a waiver and decide at the end of class what you would like to purchase. This process will not guarantee availability.
- All logo merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for Revolution Indoor Cycling classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- If a client’s credit card is rejected, they must update their credit card information prior to being permitted to take another class.
- You must be 14 years or older to take any class at Revolution Indoor Cycling. If you are under 18 years old, we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in-studio in person prior to riding. Please see FAQ for the consent form.
- We do not allow minors to be left in the studio during class. No exceptions.
- Membership packages are designed to reward consistency with the value of each per-class price decreasing with volume of purchase. Please make note of expirations for each package. These become valid on your first date of use, not the purchase date. It is your responsibility to manage your account and make note of expiration dates.
- Revolution Indoor Cycling is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 30 days and then donated.